Job Title: Workday Financial Integration Consultant
Date: 12 Jun 2020
Location: Atlanta, GA
Join Smart Source Technologies, Inc. and see the world, the IT world that is! With dozens of Fortune 500 clients utilizing our consultant's skills in a myriad of technologies we offer a career that is varied, challenging and rewarding. Our employees are always working in the latest technologies at the largest corporations in the world. Increase your experience, enhance your marketability. Join Smart Source Technologies today!
Title : Workday Integration Consultant
Location : Atlanta, GA
Duration : 12+ month contract
Remote Due to covid, Onsite once restrictions are relaxed
- Participate in solutions to resolve integrations issues between Workday Financials and current contract management system (Oracle)
- Help resolve current data integrity issues and design solutions to avoid future integration errors.
- Demonstrate knowledge in integrating multiple, diverse processes and systems within a hybrid cloud
- Develop, run, schedule custom workday reports.
- Support and coordinate integration testing with business users during maintenance releases and user acceptance testing.
- 2-3 years ERP or Cloud Solutions experience in commercial or public sector.
- Advanced Educational degree preferred.
- Workday Integration certification and 1-2 years with Workday integrations and implementations
- Experience in multiple interfaces to customer and vendor systems related to finance, payroll and HR functions.
- Solid knowledge of and experience with Workday Studio, Cloud Connect, EIB, iLoad, XMLT and Web Services.
Send detailed resume with at least three references to Attn: HR, Smart Source Technologies, Inc., 622 Georges Road, Suite 203, North Brunswick, NJ 08902
or EMAIL resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org