Job Title: Front End Java Developer
Date: 19 Sep 2019
Location: Westlake, TX
Join Smart Source Technologies, Inc. and see the world, the IT world that is! With dozens of Fortune 500 clients utilizing our consultant's skills in a myriad of technologies we offer a career that is varied, challenging and rewarding. Our employees are always working in the latest technologies at the largest corporations in the world. Increase your experience, enhance your marketability. Join Smart Source Technologies today!
Duration: 6+ Months
- Work within an Architecture Development Team and collaborate with business partners to deliver Java software application solutions and systems changes
- Participate in the definition of both functional and non-functional requirements of a system and define the development strategy, standards and support tools.
- Write source code, adapt existing components, and test the developed components as units
- Creating test stubs and test data as necessary
- Define and ensure compliance to standards and best practices for development including change management, release management, & source code control.
- Able to work under technical leadership/guidance and leverages best practices in design and development from tech leads
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the products and business domain
- Build and maintain strong working relationship with the internal team, business partners, architecture, and external teams
- Responsible for migrating code deliverables and technical solutions through the development, test and production environments.
- Actively participate in backlog grooming, planning sessions, daily scrums, retrospectives, and any other team meetings
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent training and experience.
- 6+ years total years of software development experience
- 5+ years of Java/J2EE development in an enterprise level environment
- 3+ years of Web UI development experience with Angular framework and Typescript.
- Extensive with single-page application design and implementation.
- Ability to create new UI screens from wireframe UX designs.
- Experience with responsive design and optimizing html for desktop and mobile devices.
- Extensive experience with cross-browser development and support (IE, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, mobile browsers).
- Experience with CSS Preprocessors (SASS or LESS or Stylus)
- Experience writing reusable UI Components.
- Strong back-end experience with JAVA Restful API supporting Front end systems driven by Angular.
- Experience with Git in a feature branch environment using peer code review and CI/CD.
- Experience writing unit and integration testing using, Karma, Jasmine, Protractor.
- 3+ years working in an Agile/Scrum/Lean environment and using JIRA
- Experience with DevOps and CI/CD practices and tools such as Jenkins, or Concourse
- Tools experience: Jenkins, Jira, PMD, Checkstyle, Sonar, Crucible
- Testing experience: jUnit, Mockit, FitNesse, Veracode, Jasmine, Karma
- Familiarity with 3-tier, MVC design patterns
- Understanding of authentication/authorization frameworks and practices like OAuth 2.0 and SSO
Send detailed resume with at least three references to Attn: HR, Smart Source Technologies, Inc., 622 Georges Road, Suite 203, North Brunswick, NJ 08902
or EMAIL resume to: email@example.com