Job Title: Senior Cloud Technologist
Date: 17 Sep 2019
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Join Smart Source Technologies, Inc. and see the world, the IT world that is! With dozens of Fortune 500 clients utilizing our consultant's skills in a myriad of technologies we offer a career that is varied, challenging and rewarding. Our employees are always working in the latest technologies at the largest corporations in the world. Increase your experience, enhance your marketability. Join Smart Source Technologies today!
Duration: 6+ Months
The Expertise You Have
- Crafting and deploying dynamically scalable, available, fault-tolerant, and reliable applications on the Cloud!
- Selecting appropriate Cloud services to design and deploy an application based on given requirements!
- Migrating complex, multi-tier applications on Cloud Platforms
- Crafting and deploying enterprise-wide scalable operations.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect, Developer, DevOps preferred
The Skills You Bring
- Skills in API usage, command line interface and SDKs for writing applications
- Knowledge of key features of Cloud Service Providers
- Understanding of application lifecycle management
- Ability to use continuous integration and distribution pipelines to deploy applications
- Code writing skills for serverless applications
- Understanding in the use of containers in development processes
- Significant experience as a systems administrator in a system operations role
- Knowledge of networking concepts (e.g., DNS, TCP/IP, and firewalls)
- Ability to deploy, lead, to translate architectural requirements, and operate scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems
- Know how to implement and control the flow of data, to and from a service provider and experience with AWS, Docker and Kubernetes.
- Having used ECS or EKS, S3, Route 53, VPC, ELB, EC2, RDS in the past is nice to have.
- Proficiency in at least one language from our stack: Java, Python
- Strong notions of security standard methodologies (e.g. using IAM Roles, KMS, VPC, ACL, etc.).
- Experience with monitoring solutions such as CloudWatch, Prometheus, and the ELK stack and previous exposure to large-scale systems design.
- Ability to tackle distributed systems and knowledge of writing infrastructure as code (IaC) using CloudFormation or Terraform.
- Experience with building or maintaining cloud-native applications.
- Past experience with the serverless approaches using AWS Lambda is a plus. For example, the Serverless Application Model (AWS SAM).
Send detailed resume with at least three references to Attn: HR, Smart Source Technologies, Inc., 622 Georges Road, Suite 203, North Brunswick, NJ 08902
or EMAIL resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org