Job Title: .NET Software Engineer
Date: 20 Sep 2019
Location: Merrimack, NH
Join Smart Source Technologies, Inc. and see the world, the IT world that is! With dozens of Fortune 500 clients utilizing our consultant's skills in a myriad of technologies we offer a career that is varied, challenging and rewarding. Our employees are always working in the latest technologies at the largest corporations in the world. Increase your experience, enhance your marketability. Join Smart Source Technologies today!
Duration: 6+ Months
- Work with product owners and business analysts to understand the business and technical requirements.
- Define the system requirements and technical design for specific components within a release
- Active hands on role in design and development for user interface (C#/.Net, WPF)
- Coordinate and deploy product releases.
- Develop, document and communicate design artifacts with in the team.
- Maintain trusted relationships with business partners.
- Able to be highly productive in an agile project delivery environment.
Education and Experience
- 7-10 years of related experience, ideally within a technology environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or Engineering
- A strong understanding of the software development lifecycle process, preference is with Scrum / Agile
Skills and Knowledge
- You have strong technical and programing skills:
- Demonstrable experience and knowledge of C#/.Net, WPF (User Interface) object-oriented programming skills
- Familiarity with Java server-side programming skills
- Experience in SQL development
- Fast learner and a great team player
- You can effectively work on a small development team
- You are self-motivated, driven, and have a strong client focus and results orientation approach
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively engage with the technical team
Send detailed resume with at least three references to Attn: HR, Smart Source Technologies, Inc., 622 Georges Road, Suite 203, North Brunswick, NJ 08902
or EMAIL resume to: email@example.com