Position: Marketing Director
Location: Princeton, NJ
Title: Marketing Director
Location: Princeton, NJ
What we need (Desired Skills):
DEMAND GENERATION EXPERT: You have proven experience building – with your own hands – funnels using web content, events, influencer/PR, and re-marketing to drive significant growth in customer acquisition and lifetime value. Comfort with measurement and analysis of marketing data a must – you should be able to point to one or more companies and say, “they went from X MQLs / month to Y because of me.” Intimate knowledge of Pardot a big plus.
SOFTWARE / CLOUD SPECIALIST: An individual with experience working for a B2B SaaS company, ideally an organization in the scale-up phase of growth.
LIFE SCIENCES LEADER: Someone who clearly understands the product development life cycle; the vendor space; and leading technology solutions.
TEAM GROWER: A leader with experience building and managing a high performing, global team, with people skills needed to coach, hire, conduct performance reviews, etc.
CREATIVE DOER: Team member with strong writing, editorial and design skills, and a willingness to regularly roll up your sleeves to create powerful content without needing a big team of people to get things done. Bonus if you already have a bench of talented creators you can turn to for one-off needs.
TEA-LEAF READER: You are someone with broad interests who can quickly recognize the trends that will impact our business, capitalize on the zeitgeist, and regularly disseminate powerful, topical content.
SALES PARTNER: You enjoy working with sales people and are enthusiastic to collaborate with them to achieve business goals.
COMPOSED: You maintain grace under pressure and are comfortable leading through the ambiguities of a growing, changing business.
TECHNOLOGIST: You understand Salesforce.com, Pardot, SEO, Adwords, Adroll, Google analytics and more to drive the marketing data and CRM management
- 5+ years’ experience in the life science’s space building and developing data-driven marketing programs.
- 10+ years’ experience leading and motivating teams, including partnering across areas with direct and indirect supervisory lines.
- Shown success leading multi-year international marketing programs at scale.
- Significant experience crafting the marketing strategy, building & maintaining a marketing platform that provides measureable business value and insights via data and real-time reporting.
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills, particularly at the executive level to persuade, influence, and drive change.
- Ability to lead from the front, motivate teams to successfully deliver on global initiatives with a proven history mentoring and leading teams through organization and process change initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably with major in data science, mathematics or computer science; master’s degree preferred.
Normal office environment. Ability to work to tight deadlines. Ability to travel up to 50% of the time as needed.
Send detailed resume with at least three references to Attn: HR, Smart Source Technologies, Inc., 622 Georges Road,Suite 104, North Brunswick, NJ 08902
or EMAIL resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org