Position: Director of Product Design UX-UI
Location: Princeton, NJ
Hiring a Director of Product Design UX-UI with a vision to transform our products with human-centered designs for ease of use, best-in-class interaction flows, and optimized user experience. This person will work with customers, product leads, technical teams, and business unit heads and serve as a UX champion in the company to create products that deliver a world-class user experience.
Title: Director of Product Design UX-UI
Location: Princeton, NJ
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for products.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design choices and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features of the product.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
You could be a great fit for this role if you are:
- A Customer Advocate: You will help identify user research needs and participate in immersive user research, concept testing, and usability testing. You will help facilitate the discovery process to ensure that both problem statements and solution ideas are driven from customer insights. You will continuously seek and integrate user feedback and test results to optimize solutions.
- An Experience Innovator: You will work throughout all phases of the design process such as conceptual design, storyboards, persona/scenario development, user task/interaction flow diagrams, information hierarchy, wireframes and prototypes.
- A Visual Craftsman: You will create conceptual sketches to communicate design ideas as well as detailed design specifications for the finished product. You will ensure product standards are appropriately integrated into all final designs to deliver a consistent experience.
- A Key Influencer: You will partner with product, design and development teams to plan and develop effective customer experiences. You will draw on your mastery of user-centered design to influence product teams and arrive at the solution that best meets the needs of our customers.
- A Big-Picture Strategist: You will collaborate across multiple teams to ensure continuity across all customer touch points. You will integrate multiple considerations including business goals, interaction best practices, product standards, and technology constraints.
- Bachelor’s degree required in business, technology, or medicine. Master’s degree preferred.
- Professional certification from a reputed design institute is desired.
- Ten years of working experience as an executive in a product industry, spearheading customer engagement and experience. Five or more years of UX design experience delivering complex digital products.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of responsive & human-centered designs.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design, planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
Send detailed resume with at least three references to Attn: HR, Smart Source Technologies, Inc., 622 Georges Road,Suite 104, North Brunswick, NJ 08902
or EMAIL resume to: email@example.com